Thursday, February 18, 2010

Renewal of residence (employment) permits of private sector workers

This involves a description of procedures of Naturalization & Residency Administration (Dubai) in renewing residence (employment) permits for a private sector workers

Required Documents:

• Prepaid e-form application

• Original passport of the sponsored worker

• 2 photographs of the sponsored worker

• Original medical certificate

• Original and copy of labour card or postal receipt

• Original and copy of the main valid commercial license.

• Copy of the valid establishment card

Fees & Collection

AED 100 as residence permit fees for each year (3 years maximum) according to the e-form

AED 120 urgent delivery fees (optional).

AED 10 for ordinary delivery applications

Special Notes:

Fees for residence permits and typing of applications shall be paid at the typing offices while all security deposits shall be paid cash to the bank staff at the Section hall. Fines against overstaying 17 days or less shall be paid cash to the “Fines Collection” staff at the Section hall, while fines for overstaying longer than 17 days shall be paid cash to the bank staff at the Section hall.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

how many days will it take to renew an employment visa?

Anonymous said...

There are rumuors spreading around that Kenyans will not be able to renew their residence permits once expired.. could you please enlighten us on this as we are confused...
Thanks

Anonymous said...

I WILL RENEW MY CHILDREN'S RESIDENCE PERMIT WHICH WILL EXPIRE END JULY 2010 , WHAT I AM REQUESTED TO ARRANGE SO AS TO DO NECESSARY BEFORE APPLYING
THANK YOU

Anonymous said...

what is a private working visa,whats the difference of unlimited and limited type of visa?pls explain,im kinda confused

Anonymous said...

what if a visa gets expired i believe that you have one month after the expiry to still renew it. what is the procedure if a person passes that 1 month grace period due to unavoidable reasons. Please explain

hope said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hope said...

i can renew my work visa 3 or 2 months in advance.

Anonymous said...

Hi,I'm working in a private home.My salary is over 4000drh +accommodation.Could I sponsor my daughter for tourist visa?

Anonymous said...

yes you can sponser

Anonymous said...

My visa is already expired and now running with the grace period, and our company trade licence also been expired it is also under Process, if without the new Trade license, is it possible to renew my employement visa

sara said...

my visa is under my fathers sponsorship, i want to transfer my resident visa to my husbands sponsership. wat is the procedure?

Anonymous said...

You can change your visa, provided your husband meets the salary requierment

Anonymous said...

Can I renew my visa 5 mnths before expiry date

Anonymous said...

In DNRD, i want apply residence visa for my wife and childern in dubai. they request for medical insurance card? please advise me

Anonymous said...

Is it possible for me to renew my employment visa one month before the expiration date?

Anonymous said...

It is posible for your employer not for you

Anonymous said...

I am a residence visa holder, I want to renew it without my husband's knowledge. So, I can go back to Dubai. My husband doesn't want to renew it. Because of marital problem.
Please help me. Thank you

s said...

hi... my residence visa (3years)is expiring on 6th january and i cannot come to dubai before 12th january as travelling.... is it ok that i come and then renew or i should be there before 6thjanuary ??

Anonymous said...

you must renew the visa before expiring

Anonymous said...

i want renew my visa but still remaining 4 months.can i renew?

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj said...

my visa is husbands visa.is it possible to renew my visa without husbands salary certificate?

sharon pinto said...

It was an Interesting blog ! Thanks for the Information, Click here to know more Singapore visa for indians

sharon pinto said...

Thank you for sharing such valuable information with us. Click here to know more
UK Visa

Katherine2031 said...

It was great to read your blog.
New Zealand visa for indians