Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Re-Entry certificate to UAE-if absent for 6 months or more

Can I bring my daughter studying in a University in India to UAE even after her stay in India is more than 6 months?
She is having a residence Visa in Abu dhab.
Can she come if she shows her Student ID card.?


No Residence Visa holder is allowed to stay more than six (6) months out of UAE. A Residence Visa holder staying more than six (6) consecutive months out of UAE, his/her Residence Visa will become null and void. However, if the Residence Visa is valid, the client may submit a request for a Re-Entry Permit. Before completing her 6 month stay in India, you must approch the immigration department and submitt application for extending her stay.