Sunday, June 6, 2010

One-year ban imposed by the Ministry

I worked in a company and ended my relationship with them six months ago. A one-year ban was imposed on me by the Ministry of Labour as per the request of the employer and then I left the country. Presently, the employer is ready to provide me with a letter to submit before the Ministry of Labour to lift such ban, however, some friends told me that the one-year ban can not be lifted at the sponsor’s request, this is applicable to the six months ban only which can be lifted as per the earlier sponsor request. Please advise.

A one-year ban made at the sponsor’s request can be lifted as per the request of such sponsor.
Questions answered by Advocate Mohammad Ebrahim Al Shaiba of Al Bahar Advocates and Legal Consultants

UAE Ministry launch E-channels for Visa

The Ministry of the Interior on Tuesday launched "E-channels", a new system of smart services that let nationals and res...