Saturday, March 13, 2010

Transfer of Visa from one company to another company

Transfer of visa is possible only to Government sector

Transfer form is available in typing center.
If the Labor department is involved type the labor department required form also.
Obtain the signature of the present sponsor on it.
Submit the original documents and Passport to the new sponsor for signature and seal.
Approach the present sponsor and get the visa cancelled with out the ban.
Follow the steps for Visa Stamping
All should obtain medical card prior to stamping visa in the Passport.
Medical card can be obtained from the Ministry of Health office.
Passport copy, 3 photographs and Dhs. 300/- required.
Passport photocopy,
photocopy of the entry permit,
4 photographs are to be submitted to the Medical Authorities for the medical test.
For government department's medical tests will be normally done only in the afternoons from 4 to 6 hr.
The medical test is free for government employees.
The certificate will be ready after 3 days.
The following documents are to be submitted to the Immigration Authorities within 28 days after entering the UAE.
Original Passport
Original Entry Permit
Original medical certificate
7-Passport size photographs Dhs. 300/-(residence visa fee)
Duly filled in security form (only in Arabic)
Residence visa forms duly signed and sealed by the sponsor
Normally the Residence visa will be stamped in the Passport within 10 days valid for 3 years