Saturday, March 13, 2010

Transfer of Visa from one company to another company

Transfer of visa is possible only to Government sector

Transfer form is available in typing center.
If the Labor department is involved type the labor department required form also.
Obtain the signature of the present sponsor on it.
Submit the original documents and Passport to the new sponsor for signature and seal.
Approach the present sponsor and get the visa cancelled with out the ban.
Follow the steps for Visa Stamping
All should obtain medical card prior to stamping visa in the Passport.
Medical card can be obtained from the Ministry of Health office.
Passport copy, 3 photographs and Dhs. 300/- required.
Passport photocopy,
photocopy of the entry permit,
4 photographs are to be submitted to the Medical Authorities for the medical test.
For government department's medical tests will be normally done only in the afternoons from 4 to 6 hr.
The medical test is free for government employees.
The certificate will be ready after 3 days.
The following documents are to be submitted to the Immigration Authorities within 28 days after entering the UAE.
Original Passport
Original Entry Permit
Original medical certificate
7-Passport size photographs Dhs. 300/-(residence visa fee)
Duly filled in security form (only in Arabic)
Residence visa forms duly signed and sealed by the sponsor
Normally the Residence visa will be stamped in the Passport within 10 days valid for 3 years

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

did transfer of visa need also medical check up? but what ive read about the laws in transfer of sponsorship it did not say anything about medical check

Anonymous said...

I am working under my husband's visa.But my company didnot provide me medical certificate?Is this applicable only for those working in company's visa?

Anonymous said...

i resigned already to my previous emplyer and needed to transfer visa to my new company,what documents, should i present if cid will ask me some id.

Anonymous said...

im in the situation for transferring visa,but nowadays, the emirates id is needed,what will i present to police if they ask me for emirates id.while they are processing my transfer visa.

Anonymous said...

i am working in a gov hotel in abu dhabi now i am changing my job to another hotel.for the cancilation of my visa my first hotel is asking my emerates id back.i dont know why they are asking the id back. i am the one who take the id and i pay for it not the compani.